By Registering to this conference, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions
- Purpose and privacy – The personal information provided for the registration will be used by event organizers for contacting you regarding the different aspects of your participation to the event. This process may include the sending of information about the event’s content, payment, logistics information, general updates, and additional information related to the event. These personal data will not be disclosed to any other third party without your consent. A valid email address is required for the registration.
- Cancellations & Refunds – Cancellation and request for a refund will not be accepted. However, registration fees paid can be transferred to another participant if the request is submitted at least one month before the event.
- Photography and Recording – Photos and video recordings will be taken during the conference for promotional and reporting purposes. By accepting these terms you acknowledge and authorize the organizers to do so and upload such material online (e-conference platform, website, social media).
- Fees and payments – Payment to attend the event must be made prior to the event starting. Payment is to be made by credit card at the link provided. The link for the payment will be sent to your address email in the next weeks after the submission of your registration form.
- Changes and postponement – The conference programme may suffer alterations and modifications related to venue and timings at any time (re-arrangement or postponement of the event). The organizers will not be responsible for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegates because of such changes.
- Visa requirement and displacement – The conference’s organizers are not responsible for arranging or paying for visa, transport and accommodation, which is the responsibility of the participants.
- Insurance – Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind. You are responsible for arranging your own appropriate insurance cover in connection with your attendance at the conference. The organizers cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.