Title: INTERN – PROGRAMME SUPPORT – LAND ADMINISTRATION, I (Temporary Job Opening)
Department/Office: United Nations Human Settlements Programme
Deadline: 10 November 2022
Work Location: Cairo, Egypt
Full job description: [Link]
The United Nations Human Settlements Programme, UN-Habitat, is the agency for human settlements. It is mandated by the UN General Assembly to promote socially and environmentally sustainable towns and cities with the goal of providing adequate shelter for all (www.unhabitat.org). UN-Habitat is required to develop, test, disseminate and support the country-level implementation of pro-poor and gender-responsive land tools and approaches. This post is located in the Regional Office for Arab States (ROAS), Cairo duty station.
Under the supervision of the Land Specialist, the intern will:
– Support in the management of land-related and urbanization-related projects
– Contribute to reporting and data archiving.
– Support in data analysis and preparation of maps.
– Support in illustration of information (into diagrams, maps, etc.) whenever needed.
– Contribute to translation between English and Arabic, whenever needed.
– Work on events preparation and deliverables tasks, whenever needed.
– Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Don’t forget to share with your network!