Organizers of the Second Arab Land Conference wish to remind registered participants of the fast-approaching deadline for the submission of abstracts for papers to be presented at the conference: 30th November 2020.
Experts and practitioners can submit and present papers relevant to the eight topics of the conference:
1. Land management and administration: tools and practices
2. Land and property registration: modernization and reform
3. Land management in time of crisis: conflicts, climate change and epidemics
4. Access to land for women and vulnerable groups: successful practices and lessons learnt
5. Efficient land use: tools and practices
6. Technologies and smart solutions: enhancing land management, land development and construction
7. Private sector participation: policies and practices
8. Capacity development: successes and gaps
Registration of participants for the conference is still ongoing.
More information: Second Arab Land Conference