GLTN members are those individuals who have registered through the GLTN website as well as organizations who wish to be on the GLTN mailing list.
The GLTN members consists of GLTN stakeholders and target groups such as;
- Land professionals (lawyers, surveyors, tax specialists, etc.),
- National and local governments in developing and transition countries,
- Donors (bilateral and multilateral, foundations) and UN organizations
- NGOs (international and national),
- Academic, research and advisory services (universities, training institutions, consultants, etc.),
- Media (national and international radio, TV, press and wire services), and through them,
- The general public in developed and developing countries, and
- Local people and community groups.
Register as a GLTN member now and get our monthly e-shot ‘The Network’, special updates and access our libraries for free! Remember that you can manage your subscription preferences at any time and that your details are safe with us.